Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oopsie daisy....

I understand that I have been neglecting the blog lately. And going back on my promise that I made a month ago where I would blog daily. I have good reason for it! Really!


-----------------------

Ok, not really. There really is no good reason for it. I've been doing a lot of schoolwork and stuff and have been busy. I have been cooking/baking and have taken pictures and stuff, so I have a lot of stuff ready, but I've just been too busy to put in the effort to write out a blog post. But that doesn't mean that I think that you aren't important to me. You are of course very important, but the blog hasn't become very habitual yet and so fitting it into the schedule is a bit tough. Fourthoughtsforfood hasn't been around lately either, I know, but she did mention that she had some posts for fourth of July that she tried posting and it wouldn't let her, so I have to look into that, so don't be mad at her either (she's also been doing a lot of studying lately). I also have a midterm tomorrow and I'm taking a break from studying and thought I would share something really awesome with you all.

I'm not going to write out a full on post write now, it will just be a quick mention of something you might like if you like reading this blog.

Quite often, while I'm stumbling, I come across this site call foodgawker. I don't know how many of you have heard of it, but it's an interesting site. It's basically just a list of pictures with a little blurb about many different food blogging websites. I'm assuming anyone can add their food blog post on there. It's actually really brilliant. The pictures are always the yummiest picture and you can favorite your most loved posts so you can go back to them later (you have to sign up first though) and find them more quickly rather than go through the 1000 or more pages that the site has, with more been added all the time.

The link is here if you want to check it out. I think you'll enjoy it. Most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment